Your motorcycle is more to you than just another way to get around, and it deserves more protection because of that. It’s important to consider that driving a motorcycle is risker than other forms of transportation, and you need coverage to reflect that risk. Be confident as you ride down the open road with affordable motorcycle insurance from Santa Fe.
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Options
- Accessory Coverage – Covers loss, theft, or damage to motorcycle accessories like saddlebags, custom handlebars, and OEM electronics.
- Comprehensive Physical Damage Coverage – Covers physical damage or loss of the motorcycle that is not the direct result of a moving vehicle collision.
- Collision Coverage – Pays for damage to an insured motorcycle when it hits or is hit by another car or object, or if the motorcycle overturns.
- Bodily Injury Liability Coverage – Pays damages for bodily injury or death resulting from an accident for which you are at fault and provides you with a legal defense. This includes passengers riding on your motorcycle.
- Property Damage Liability Coverage – Pays damages for physical damage resulting from an accident for which you are at fault and provides you with a legal defense.
- Medical Payments Coverage – Pays medical expenses of the parties riding on the motorcycle involved in a motorcycle accident.
- Personal Injury Protection Coverage – This is an extension of motorcycle insurance available in some states that covers medical expenses and, in some cases, lost wages and other damages. PIP is designed to be paid without regard to legal liability.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage – Provides for a motorcycle operator to receive damages for any injury he or she receives from an uninsured, negligent driver. The coverage pays the difference between what the uninsured or under-insured driver can pay and what the injured operator would be entitled to as if the uninsured motorist had proper insurance.
- Motorcycle Roadside Assistance Coverage – Roadside assistance and breakdown coverage assist operators whose motorcycle has suffered a mechanical failure that leaves the operator stranded.
Though the cost to insure your bike may be lower than other vehicles, it’s no less important. Our experts can help you find ways to get ever more discounts through safety courses and other risk-mitigation measures. Find out more today.
Get a Quote
GET THE RIGHT COVERAGE AT THE RIGHT PRICE
Talk with one of our insurance experts to discover the right policy to fit your needs and budget.